Social Media Monitoring Solutions
Social media sites have grown into gargantuan gathering places to share thoughts about all things. At News Exposure, our team offers social media listening services, so you can “hear” what is being said about you. Social media users may not be echoing what you are communicating or trying to communicate. That’s why it’s vital to know about and respond to what is trending out there. Our social media brand monitoring tools help you understand what people really think about your products and services and give you an opening to interact in a way that positively impacts your reputation.
Here are just a few examples of what our social media listening platform can help you achieve:
- Prove that customer service is truly important to your organization. When dissatisfaction with a product or service is detected, reach out to the unhappy customer(s) with a quick response.
- Glean ideas for new website and blog content. Using social listening analytics, determine what subject matter is most relevant to your customers — and then write more about it.
- Improve your marketing campaigns. Brand monitoring on social media can gauge overall sentiment about your organization, while also providing anecdotal insight that complements numerical data. You can also determine the best time to act, as social media mentions tracking can detect a spike in social media activity involving your brand.
- Find valuable new employees. Many jobseekers create social media personas and describe their skills. Monitoring for specific attributes can help you find a fit.
- Even track your competitors’ social media attempts to gain new customers. Knowing what marketing tack your competitor is taking could help you stay a step ahead.
What Social Media Do We Monitor?
The popularity of social media is overtaking that of most other forms of public information. At News Exposure, we monitor and search a wide array of social media platforms that the public favors and are also important to you. We “listen to” conversations from all sources, including the following:
- YouTube and Other Online Videos
- … and more!
Remember, what you don’t know can hurt you. Let News Exposure keep you informed!