What Is the Impact of Your Media Mentions?
News Exposure, a well-respected news monitoring and media analysis company, tracks and measures your brand, your competitors, and industry topics and trends across all news media — including TV, radio, print, online and social media. Applying both quantitative and qualitative methodologies to your earned media, we measure your impressions and their media sources to arrive at a metric that reveals the value of each story.
Customized Solutions Designed with You, for You
There is more to media content analysis than automated quantitative metrics. We want to know what you need to know so you receive results that are uniquely valuable to your business or organization. While reporting any mention about your brand has its value, we feel that supplying the following information is extremely beneficial:
- In what type of media, TV or radio station, or print publication does your coverage appear?
- How often do your brand, company or personnel appear in the media?
- Is your coverage national, regional or local?
- How well is your brand positioned in the media vs. that of your competitors?
- What percentage of coverage, or share of voice, does your brand’s advertising have on diverse media sources?
What else do you want to know? The talented, knowledgeable team at News Exposure is uniquely qualified to enhance your automated results with an analysis of the accuracy and relevancy of the outcome. Regardless of your time frame or budget, we will craft a custom solution that provides exactly the insights you need to analyze your communications results and verify your return on investment.